Monday, July 12, 2010

Stardoll Model Agency Club!

Hello! I am Shawna Jay, you might know me by my stardoll username hollisterbbe55. I am always on stardoll replying to messages and accepting friend request! I have recentley deleted my best club .s.j.academy I made it up to 66 members. It was a good club but it suddentley started fading away, so I came to a decision and I deleted all my clubs. So my decision was to make a bigger and better club which will be a role play and model agency! I am going to give away prizes to certant members such as the 10th the 20th the 30th so more and so fourth. I have not made the club yet because I am still thinking of what to name it and I have to wait 7 days since I have deleted clubs. So I am making a blog all about it! I am leaving it up to you to join once this club is created! It is going to be BIG, BAD, AND BETTER than any other club on stardoll! xoxo Shawna (hollisterbbe55)

No comments:

Post a Comment